Dr. Susan H Longe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan H Longe?

Avoid

I recently relocated to the Grand Blanc area. My Insurance provider assigned myself and my daughter's Primary Care provider as Dr. Susan Longe. I was sent new insurance cards indicting this change. I called to try to schedule an appointment to see the doctor. The phone system stated the doctor was not accepting new patients. However, I inquired to speak to her receptionist to verify if my daughter and I were consider "new Patients" when our insurance cards had assigned her as our PCP. The receptionist was very curt and disrespectful from the moment we interacted. She was very condesending, aloof, and extremely unprofessional and disrespectful. I am apaulled by her I unprofessionalism and disrespect. I have never have met or spoke with Dr. Longe but I will never recommend or endorse a doctor who employs office members that are disrespectful and unprofessional to the public.

I have been to many doctors in my life and Dr. Longe has made me feel like she cares more than any others. She listens and she goes out of her way to see you in an emergency or help with a script. She also was important in getting me scanned for cancer which turned out to be positive.

In the 15 years I have been seeing Dr Longe, I have always been treated with respect and concern. She has never treated me like I was wasting her time

She cares

Susan Longe always seems to have lots of time for her patients. She is a great listener, a rare quality amongst doctors! I feel she's truly a partner when it comes to my health, and she inspires trust .

I am a huge fan of Dr Longe

After reading a prior review regarding Dr Longe I felt I had to comment! My entire family are members of her practice and love her! As far as her attitude to overweight patients I have NEVER felt that Dr Longe has looked down on me or had any negative feelings towards me VERY overweight! She has helped me look into options, but she also doesn't believe in a quick fix! She does often run behind, but then what what good Dr doesn't, I would rather have a Dr spend time with my family (especially my children!) than rush them out of the door! I think you have to find the right fit with any Dr and I have previously had a Dr similar to that described by the previous reviewer and left her and have been with Dr Longe for 7 years!As far as diagnosing a broken nose, I would have taken my child to the emergency room where they are equipped to deal with it, especially with the closeness of Major medical facilities!I would like to say that in an emergency Dr Longe will ALWAYS get back with you or refer you to someone who can help and I would like to thank her and her staff for everything they have done for me and my family!