Dr. Susan M Lupo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan M Lupo?

Amazing bedside manner and attentive listener

Dr. Lupo makes you feel comfortable and relaxed, like you're visiting with an old friend. She doesn't judge, just moves you forward with care plan. She walks you through every step of your exam so there are no surprises. She makes an "uncomfortable" exam quick and painless. She has an infectious laugh, and if you like your doctors to have personality, she is the GYN for you. Her nurse was also wonderful and made me feel welcome. Would highly recommend Dr. Lupo.

Patient-centric

She spends time talking with you and answering questions and seems like she genuinely cares. You are more than just another patient.

Best Dr. I have seen in a long time

Ive been going to Dr Lupo for more than 8 years....she's excellent..a true professional!

Denied services

I disliked that we were denied services because we don't accept blood, and Ben though we were not there for a surgery but for a check up, because it's their policy.

Best MD!

Dr. Lupo is a kind and gentle gynecologist. She works efficiently and does her best to make sure you're comfortable (as comfortable as one can be with such an appointment) and explains everything she is going to do before she does it. At my last appointment I had not seen her a year but she remembered that I was in my last semester of nursing school and asked how it was going. One of the greatest things about her is that she listens to her patients, Great MD! To anyone concerned with wait time, good luck finding somewhere you dont have to wait, at least there's a good doctor for me when the wait is over!

Best Doctor I've had in Years!

I've been doing to Dr Lupo for only a few years, but she is by far the best OBGYN I've been to in years. I had a small procedure done and was very nervous about it. She was incredibly caring, calmed all my fears, made sure I was comfortable before surgery and after, and followed up by phone several times. I cannot recommend her enough, especially if you are the type of person who has had bad experiences with a doctor in the past and are gunshy about changing.

She is a great doctor- it is not easy to get an appointment with her, but it's worth it. Kind, caring, easy to talk with, etc. Warning though- she has a sense of humor and a LOUD laugh! Great doctor.

Dr. Susan M Lupo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.