Have you seen Susan M Harding?

Very thorough and knowledgeable.

Would not go there if it was free.. The most unprofessional place and staff. Dr. Hardin has the worst attitude. She uses a lot of faul language. Not there to help you at all just to collect the money. The office is nasty very unclean I can't believe she is still in business.

She is one of the best doctors I have ever been to, She cares about her patients and their health. She stands up for what she believes in. She is not scared of DEA like all other doctors. You have to have proof of medical condition before u get meds from her. And she goes the extra mile to help you or sends you to specialist who can.

She dispenses pills to ANYONE pretty much..you can see the pill heads out front in lawn chairs waiting for her to open her clinics..She should be shut down..she is dangerous! I took my small son to her she cursed like a sailor..seriously the state should shut her down

The best doctor and cares about her patients

Dr. Susan saved my husband's life when he went in feeling weak and washed out. She ran an EKG that was normal, but heard something she didn't like, and sent him to the hospital for an echocardiogram that showed his heart valve was torn. He was operated on at Emory within a few days. His cardiologist said he would have been dead within a week or two.

I have been to many different doctors through out the years trying to find the right doctor. Well I found her and I am so glad and since I've been seeing her I have come through the horrible issues I have been suffering the past year and a half and I feel better now than ever I feel like my old self again. She has worked with me since I've been seeing her by trying to find the proper medications that would work for me and for about for months now It seems Ive got on the right combo I was needing and have had excellent results and I feel like my old self again finally.. It's amazing the difference its made in my life. I always felt like with other doctors I've seen in the past that when I tried to talk to them about my condition It felt like I was being rushed and not listened to. Thank you Dr. Harding for giving me that " quality of living life" back to me. It's been a lonnggg time since I felt like this and looked forward to waking up and living my life again because I can now and before I couldn't I was miserable and

A PILL CLINIC is what this place is..

She curses...is very unprofessional..

A+

A+ great dr.

Seeing the MD

Dr.Hardings visits have always been excellent for me. She has a pleasantwaiting room, with a nice atmospherefish tanks, learning toys for my childrenand the staff has always been pleasantand friendly. Nobody likes to have to gotoo the Doctor, but if you need to,DR.Harding is the one to see.

Susan M Harding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quitman, GA.