Dr. Susan M Sweeney Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Susan M Sweeney?

On my first visit I developed cellulitis (staff infection). During the visit they determined I needed a biopsy and it took another month to get it done. The results (slow in coming) determined I need Mose surgery to remove a Squamish Cell cancer. This is now infected

Professional and Personal

Recently I went to Dr. Sweeney to have Moh's surgery to remove a skin cancer from my nose. There years ago I had similar surgery by Dr. Sweeney. She is an excellent surgeon who inspires confidence. She is professional but also personal, with a calm and re-assuring manner. She gives you her full attention and is clearly highly competent. Her medical assistants Holli and Andrea were superb as well. It is not fun to have your face (or any other part of your body) carved on, but if you need this kind of medical care, I highly recommend Dr. Sweeney.

Dr. Sweeney is very professional and knowledgable and took the time to answer all my questions.

Dr. Susan M Sweeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Attleboro, MA.