Dr. Susan E Maclennan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Susan E Maclennan?

Vice President of Nursing (not FAHC)

I went to 4 surgeons before I met Dr. Maclennan. She immediately impressed me! My surgery experience from beginning to end was excellent. My results exceeded my expectations.Knowing too much makes me the pickiest patient and I can't think of one thing that could have been better. FAHC and Dr. Maclennan are second to none!

She does not seem to listen to what you are asking for, even after clear communication. You get the sense that she's ready to move on to the next patient...extremely disappointed w/ the results, especially considering the cost of the surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Susan E Maclennan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colchester, VT.