Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan M Rausch has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
Previous review calling md loner is right on target, horribly abusive to patients, her office assistant is so rude. It took her a very long time after I had my study to get back to me to make an appointment. I asked for copy of my record for my work and she refused, did not tell me to bring the cpap card for second visit and then was very rude when I did not. I would not recommend this md; there is something wrong with her! I switched to the group with Ruzi in Scottsdale and the difference was night and day. Ditch this dame, she has issues. Perhaps she needs more sleep!
consistently failed to provide data so office visit could not be evaluated by disability provider. consistently rude office staff that does not believe in please or thank you at the very least.failed to appropriately schedule the sleep study time and then took it out on the patient and sleep center staff. Took one month to alert patient to severe sleep apnea diagnosis. Has no backup, is a loner, has horrible bedside manner.
26 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Susan M Rausch accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSleep Center at Memorial, 406 S 30th Ave Ste 206, Yakima, WA
Dr. Susan M Rausch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.