Dr. Susan H Mah Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan H Mah?

She is highly unresponsive to emails. I would suggest choosing another doctor that actually shows they care for their patients.

Where did this woman go to medical school?!

Everytime I've seen Dr. Susan Mah (about 10 visits), I've left feeling completely unhelped or cared for. Her knowledge and ability as a doctor is considerably lacking. Her bedside manner is absolutely appauling, often patronizing me when I address her with legitimate concerns. When she is unable to diagnose a problem she, rather that acting concerned and taking futher steps, marginalizes your problem. Extraordinarily unprofessional and rude, seemingly quite unqualified, Dr. Mah is the worst doctor I have ever visited. Having recently switched to a new gerneal physician that is wonderful, I have to say that the difference a good doctor can make is extraordinary. If you are currently seeing Dr. Mah, I highly reccommend changing physicians, you will be happy you did!