Dr. Susan G Mazo Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Susan G Mazo?

Brilliant doctor

What I was impressed by was her humility in admitting what she didn't know, and by her keeping us involved and educated through the process as she tested and discovered the type of infection my daughter had. She is a busy woman and not mushy like other Peds, but she is not your primary Ped anyway. Highly recommend her consult on your case, if God forbid you need it.

Disappointed

It has been some time since I encountered Dr. Mazo, but as a then new mother of a very sick baby I expected quick medical attention from the only pediatric infectious disease physician in Savannah. I was shocked and hysterical when it took days for Dr. Mazo to see my infant. Upon completion of her exam, she made it clear that she only had time for a few questions. We were in the hospital for over a week, waited days to see her and then she couldn't spare ten minutes to answer our questions. She lacks the compassion of anyone who chooses to specialize in treating children.

Autism Spectrum Disorder