Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan B Mcdonald has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susan B Mcdonald has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Susan B Mcdonald has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
She's wonderful. She was my son and daughter's pediatrician until she left in 2003, and we always missed her. Now, my children are teenagers, and I'm pregnant again! There's nobody else I would have gone to but her. She treats you with kindness, and has never once been judgmental or preachy. We love her and hope she enjoys a lengthy, rewarding career!
Dr. McDonald literally saved my life by pushing me to have a colonoscopy. When my cancer was diagnosed, she listened to me and didn't just treat me like a patient. I was first and foremost a person then a patient. I have made her an integral part of my health care team - right up there with my oncologist, radiation onc and my surgeon (love her too!). For routine visits Dr. McDOnald is the best doc I've ever had. Kind, caring, funny and just all around down to earth. I can't possibly think of enough good words to say about her! She saved my life and I will forever be indebted to her!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Virginia Mason Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Susan B Mcdonald accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan B Mcdonald, MD - Family Medicine in Bonney Lake, WA, in this video.
Dr. Susan B Mcdonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bonney Lake, WA.