Dr. Susan E Mckinney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan E Mckinney?

Best doctor ever!

Dr. Mckinney is highly skilled, kind, and compassionate. She actively listens to her patients and offers solutions to all concerns.

Excellent Doctor

Very considerate of her patients, she has a gentle approach and very thorough. Highly recommend.

Best, most thorough doctor. Great bedside manner. She truly goes the extra mile and she runs on time!

Dr. McKinney is great. Very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and very pleasant personality.

Absolutely wonderful! I can't imagine a better, more thorough doctor and trust her completely!

The Best!!

Our whole family has been to Dr. McKinney for over a decade. She is a really good listener. She respects her patients. She is low-key and soft-spoken. She is thorough, and devoted. A bright doctor and a moral person.

AWESOME DOCTOR........

I have known Dr, Mckinney for the last 12 years, i took care of her 3 childern at the daycare where i used to work, and now it"s so ironic she is taking care of me, very calm and such a soft spoken Doctor, i love her whole office staff, they get me in and out, and she gives me a complete checkup from head to toe......Thanxs Dr, Mckinney

excellent caregiver!

I have been Dr. Mckinney's patient for over a decade. Very caring doctor and individual.Even on the days, when no appointments left, I have been walked in, to see her. It have never been a time, when I was turned down for care.Professional, caring, compassionate doctor!For Dr. Mckinney patients - first, then money and drug companies!

My previous internist was great but she no longer accepted my insurance so, I reluctantly changed to Dr. McKinney. I shouldn't have worried. She's calm, patient, she listens and never appears in a hurry. Although it can take several months for a check up, when I have an immediate health concern, she sees me that afternoon. I feel confident in her care.

Best Doctor Around

Dr McKinney is the doctor that you dream of having. She is outstanding!I only hate to share her with others. She is the best to get you in and usually no waiting. She is knowledgeable and caring. Gives you good referrals if it is something she doesn't handle.OUTSTANDING!!!

Ie had to wait several weeks to get my first appointment but it was worth it. She spent almost ONE HOUR with me going over my medical history, checking me out head to toe and took time to discuss my concerns. Great way to start our medical relationship!