Dr. Susan Mcmanis Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Susan Mcmanis?

Wonderful Psychiatrist

Posted on February 16th, 2010

I've been seeing Psychiatrists since 1993 so I have alot of experience in being cared for my many Psychiatrists over the years. What I like best about Dr. McManis is she very caring and actual listens to what I say verse automatically telling me what pill to take to fix this or that. She hasn't done that to me yet. Then again I have been the one to inquire what may help me. I feel as if she gives me logical choices about and involves me in my care instead of Psychiatrists in the past. My appointment starts right on time. I've never waited a minute after. That is hard to find with any MD. My appointment times cover whatever needs to be covered even if it takes an extra five minutes or so. This to me shows that she is caring and interested in helping me and not just shoving me out the door. Her diagnosis has been spot on with the diagnosis's I have received throughout the years. I would highly recommend Dr. MacManis to anyone who is seeking a caring, patient, compassionate Psychiatrist that actually listens to what you have to say. One that also respects you time and doesn't leave you waiting.

Posted on April 25th, 2011