Dr. Susan Mcmanus Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Susan Mcmanus?

I wish I could give 10 Stars

Posted on December 13th, 2017

After multiple surgies in Philadelphia, with horrible experiences , I decided to switch to Dr. McManus. She was so caring and made me feel like I was human and not just “a patient”. She spent a lot of time explaining everything. Breast cancer is so scary, and we trust our doctors. I am scheduled for a double mastectomy with her, and I feel at ease knowing she will be performing this surgery. I feel she is an angel sent to me after what I have been through. Yes, she and her staff are very busy, because Dr. McManus is so wonderful. Sincerely, Teresa Vollrath

Very professional, exhibited caring and concern

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Dr. McManus was highly recommended by a wide array of professionals and friends. I secured an appointment very quickly after receiving a positive biopsy report. I found her staff incredibly knowledgeable and very professional and astute. I'm demanding and she and her staff met my expectations.

My Experience

Posted on May 26th, 2016

I am a 77 year old female, and in my experiences over the years have NEVER been more pleasant. Dr. McManus and her entire staff are the most pleasant, caring, professional. Just to mention in the biopsy area Cindy (don't know last name), Sheila Jasmin, Dr. Chin, other staff members that I did not get their names. So when I say the entire staff I include them all. Dr. McManus is very thorough, and understanding, and listens to you and answers any questions. I would recommend the doctor and office staff most definitely. I am waiting for results of a biopsy and I understand that I shall know as soon as they know. Thank you for everything and listening.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Couldn't of asked for a better staff and a better Dr everything was 5 star treatment !!

Second Dr reported fully

Posted on April 25th, 2013

After giving me a confirmation of PCOS with possible glandular affects, could not schedule a followup appointment for 4 months. My current doctor has reported this to whatever authorities exist for such callous neglect.

bad staff for sure

Posted on February 11th, 2013

I was reading theses reviews before i went to Dr Mc Manus and yep first visit I could tell the women at the front desk was a stupid blank. The staff their is unprofessional. Not sure how people like this keep their jobs

aLFRED HITCHCOCK

Posted on August 25th, 2012

Office staff disorganized and unprofessional; difficult to get necessary medical results. Arrogant if any questions. I found Dr. McManus' reputed bedside manner very ABRUPT iCALL HER aLFRED HITCHCOCK BECAUSE OF HER CAMEO APPAERAANCE Seemed to resent reasonable medical questions before my surgical procedure- it seemed to me she considered these questions to be a challenge to her authority. I went into surgery very uncomfortable about my questions not having been answered and even asked the surgical staff to relay those concerns to her on my behalf because she was too pressed for time to address my questions before the procedure. (PS I spent my entire career of 35 years in the healthcare field! I subsequently found another surgeon to correct a surgery-related complication

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

I was a patient, in the past and treated very well by the staff and Dr.I had a new problem and called/left a message that I needed an apt. No one called back. I called again and was told that the Dr would look at my mammo and decide if she would see me. I never received a call back. I went to another breast surgeon and she stressed how important it ws to address the situation and the need for frequent follow-up. I feel Dr Mc Manus dropped the ball and could have impacted my health.

Breast Surgery

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

I am fortunate that my doctor's recommended Dr. Susan McManus for my Breast Surgery. I could not have asked for a more caring, thorough, professional and competent physician. As soon as my husband and I met Dr. Susan McManus we both felt reassured and confident that I was in good hands and would receive the best of care, which I did. I am very grateful to Dr Susan McManus and I recommend her to anyone who is in need of this type of care.

Posted on January 10th, 2011

I HAD TO WAIT OVER AN HOUR THEN A RUSH TO SURGERY AFTER THAT IT SEEMS THERE IS NO RUSH FOR MY FOLLOW UP APPTS ALWAYS GET CANCELED I HAD TO FIND A DOCTOR WHO HAD TIME TO SEE ME AND NOT KEEP PUSHING ME OFF .

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

Dr. McManus was my second opinion doctor. After my visit with her I decided to let her be my surgeon. She was absolutely WONDERFUL! She is a straight shooter, tells you like it is. She holds no punches but is gentle and loving at the same time. Her office staff and nurses are sweethearts- very helpful.

Priorities questionable

Posted on November 17th, 2010

Rescheduled appointments for several months following a cancer diagnosis. Months. Always 'in surgery' all day. Questionable ability to prioritize patients against lucre. But quite well reputed in the networking. Not well respected among the real caregivers. Dismal interaction with patient - 'sorry i have so many patients today' is a quote.