Dr. Susan K Millet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan K Millet?

Great Doctor

Easy to talk to, communicates wonderfully with the kids

I first met Dr. Millet after I delivered my first daughter and had a c-section and she was one of the pediatricians that came in during my time in the hospital. She was wonderful. Both of my daughter have had her since birth. They are both ages 19 and 20. They both love her and feel very comfortable with her. She has always been very friendly and taken her time during all appointments. She likes to get to know them and always takes a great interest in all areas of their personal life as well. She has always been very accurate in all her diagnosis' and very helpful whenever we needed a referral. She even calls after hours to check on them. I don't know what we are going to do when they graduate from college and they are too old to see her anymore.

She has been my childrens Doctor since birth and they are now 16& 14. Even after moving to NH I have kept her as their Doctor because she is incredibly competent, caring and thorough. I would recommend her to anyone.

Best there is

Best pediatrition around! She goes above and beyond in every visit with my girls. It is why even though I move to NH that I keep her as my childrens doctor quality care every time. Great person, great doctor. She delivers!

Dr. Susan K Millet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danvers, MA.