Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Moody
Dr. Susan Moody, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Moody is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Saint Vincent Hospital and McLean Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Moody has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Moody is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston Medical Center
Saint Vincent Hospital
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Inc
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
New England Baptist Hospital
Mount Auburn Hospital
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
New England Rehab Hospital
Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston
Brigham and Women's Hospital
8 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Brigham And Womens Hospital
Dr. Susan Moody accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDana-Farber Cancer Institute Inc, 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA
Dr. Susan Moody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.