Dr. Susan Mou Is this you?

Excellent physician

I'm not only a patient of Dr. Mou. I've worked with her as a nurse for many years. She is the strongest patient advocate I have ever known. I trust her in absolutely any clinical situation.

This doctor has a mean streak!

Following a full hysterectomy gone wrong (hematoma set up in the incision and it had to be reopened), Dr. Mou rammed long Q-tips in my incision until the nurse winced! After I took it for more than a minute, she asked me, "doesn't that hurt?"

Dr. Mou is an excellent doctor. She does everything possible to make sure you are comfortable and to check up on you after you have a child or a surgery. She delivered both of my children and performed a post-partum surgery on me. I wouldn't trust anyone more!

Dr. Mou is the most caring physician I have ever seen and takes the best care of her patients. She delivered both of my children and while I was in labor she would stay and make sure I got everything I needed! I highly recommend Dr. Mou.

I have to say that Dr. Mou is the most caring doctor I have ever had. I would give her 10 stars if i could. She is with you through it all and appreciates keeping herself in business. She always has or makes time for her customers, you are never just a number.Thank you Dr. Mou!