Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan P Novak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Novak is great. She made me feel so comfortable at my first appointment that I felt I had known her for years. She listens!!! She took the time and allowed me to share my concerns and ordered the necessary tests. She did not waste any time doing unnecessary testing, just the ones she thought were important. I definitely see her delivering my babies whenever God blesses me with them. Thank you Dr. Novak for being an important part of my ttc journey.
LOVE HER! Last year I went to see Dr. Novak because my husband and I were trying to get pregnant. She was super sensitive to our fertility issues. Well fast forward, I went in to see Dr. Novak and she remembered me or read my file whichever, the point is, that she cared. She asked me how I was and what were we doing about our fertility situation and she was familiar with the fertility doctors and just overall a breath of fresh air. I will be very happy to have her deliver our baby when that time arises. Please stay sweet Dr. Novak! Amazing the level of care that you have for your patients.
I appreciated that Dr. Novak took the time to meet with me first in her private office to speak about my issues before going to the exam room. After my first meeting with her, I was sure I wanted her to be the one to care for me throughout my pregnancy (I was not even pregnant at this time). She is very compassionate, and takes the time to listen to her patients. I never feel rushed in her office. Front desk staff is not always the friendliest, but I can handle that to have such a great doctor!
Dr Novak's office was friendly yet professional. I was seen at my appointed time. Dr Novak had a short consult with me in her office, before my exam. This made me much more at ease, as I was fully dressed and quite at ease. I needed a follow up appointment after some test results and Renee at her office was professional and answered my questions when making my appointment.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Novak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Susan P Novak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomen Partners In Ob/Gyn, 502 Madison Oak Dr Ste 440, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Susan P Novak is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.