Dr. Susan Nunez Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan Nunez?

Mean

Posted on September 28th, 2017

She was very rude and unwilling to listen to anything I had to say. She ended up performing the wrong tests (and not the test that I went there for) just for the money.

Find another doc

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Good pedi endocrinologist keep leaving Austin so we have now been with Dr. Nunez for 3 or 4 years now. I have been looking for a new one this whole time. She is nice, but does not know how to answer my questions in the office and has changed my daughter's med levels so many times I am worried it has impacted her growth. I have had problems with the nurse Ginger several time being condescending and rude but worse, giving me wrong health info! the phlebs also need more practice as my daughter got a bruise during a blood draw there...we go to CPL for blood draws when we can. long wait times. not happy with this doc

Great Doctor, Great NP and Lovely Nurse

Posted on December 28th, 2016

It is sad to read these comments. We have had the best experience with our child (who has multiple endocrine issues) and Dr. Nunez and her staff. While yes we do not see the MD but maybe 2 times a year, we love her NP Emily Wolfe and her nurse Ginger is so kind and helpful when called. We do sometimes have long wait times on the phone but to call these people incompetent is just rude and disrepectful. We love this group and give them a double thumbs up. More people need to write the good things and not focus on their single bad experience (which can happen in any practice)

Horrible

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Dr Nunez was my sons first endocrinologist, we were even warned at the hospital not to use her. She was horrible and nasty mannered, ignorant on other disease my son had. Everywhere we went we ran into people with the same experience with her. We ended up going to Temple to find a good pediatric endocrinologist, luckily he has an office in RR now. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

HORRIBLE front office in office near Dell Children's. Drove 90 minutes to get to appt. was literally 3 minutes late and staff refused to see my daughter! No excuse for this office.

ZERO Proactive Patient Care and Case Overload

Posted on September 30th, 2014

We have been patients for almost Five years and have only seen Dr. Nunez 4 times, (case overload.) My son was left with a disproportionate body frame because no proactive care was given to treat his bone age fast growth. WORST doctor and even worse physicians assistant Emily Wolfe. Do not trust your childs growth with this clinic!

Would not Recommend

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

After waiting for 3 months to get my daughter in with this physican, I had a 8:15 appointment. I was asked to arrive early to fill out any paperwork for new patietns. I had printed the paperwork out at home and completed it so there was nothing for me to fill out there. After 45 minutes of waiting in the lobby I asked the front desk employee how much longer we were going to have to wait to be seen. She then informed me it was going to at least another 30 minutes before we were going to be called back. We watched 3 other patients who came in after us go back to be seen before us. Once we were finally called back after 55 minutes of waiting in the lobby my daughter height and weight were checked and then we were ushered into a room where we were told the MD would be with us in a few minutes. No explanation from the staff as to how they could already be that far behind at 8:15 in the morning was given. When I asked the nurse if this was normal she said for Dr Nunez it is. So there we sat for another 20 minutes in this small, dirty room. And when I opened the door to ask the nurse who was sitting in the nurse station right outside our door how much longer was we were going to have to wait to be seen, she told me not much longer she is finishing up with the patient in the room next to you then she shuld come in to you. So we kept waiting for another 8 minutes and then the door opened and in came Dr Nunez. She then spent a whopping 8 minutes in the room with us and sent us to get blood work done. After waiting for 3 months to get in to be seen then another 1 in 1\2 hours for her to come in a room to see us we were only worth 8 minutes of her time. This is not an office I will recommend to any of my patients or staff. I have also let my pediatrcian know so they will stop refering patients to this office. The only friendly person I came across in the whole office was the Lab tech who drew my daughters blood. Other than her the rest of the staff made us feel like we were a nuisance to them and not worth there time.

Competent, but very condescending, and unwilling to try new technology that other docs used regularly

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Maybe I met her on a bad day, but I experienced Dr. Nunez to be very condescending - almost to the point of being downright mean, She was also 100% unwilling to try the latest technology with my child. I switched to another endo in the practice, and I never had that problem again. I think she is a very competent Dr., but she shouldn't talk down to people, especially when they are dealing with a very, very new diagnosis and are still trying to learn and understand how to navigate everything.

Very caring doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2013

My child was treated with respect and included in the discussions. Dr Nunez listened to all of my concerns and when I called a few days later with more questions, her nurse was so nice and took the time to explain all of our treatment options including side effects. It is difficult to get in with this doctor but I believe it is worth the wait. I was very pleased. We see her nurse monthly for treatment and she always asked my child about her school and engages in conversation with my child. She even remembered that my child had taken a trip and asked all about it. This distracts my child during a painful injection and eases the anxiety.

The worst medical group I've ever experienced

Posted on March 20th, 2012

The physician's fatal flaw is her incompetent and vile staff. They lost my daughter's records and tried to claim we hadn't been in to see them in over a year. Even with Insurance history proving they received payment for her last 3 apts. They are the WORST about refilling my child's prescriptions - how can they do that to kids? Just sit on refill requests while the child gets sick or worse? Insane! My pharmacist told me today, this office is terrible about refilling meds and consistently does not answer their refill requests. I've had to get our regular pediatrician to fill the meds herself TWICE in 1 year! But losing my baby girl's records was the last straw - we're gone. And because this is the ONLY Pediatric Endo (in any network) in the Austin area, we will have to travel to either San Antonio or Temple for a new Pedi Endo.

Most poorly run practice I have seen

Posted on April 6th, 2011

You can never talk to a human unless you call the round rock office. Phone calls are never returned!! Medical concerns may be left with a nurse answering machine and may be returned a week later. You are just a number at this practice not a patient! Not interested in hearing patient experiences with practice either. Would never recommend Specially for children to anyone.

Posted on August 17th, 2017