Dr. Susan M Oldenkamp Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Susan M Oldenkamp?

Unbelievably bad doctor

Ignore the recent (obviously fake) reviews giving her perfect ratings and look at the older reviews. A doctor consistently rated 1 star and called rude, careless, and unprofessional doesn't suddenly do a 180 and become the best doctor ever. My own experience mirrored what most of the negative reviews already mentioned. I drove 2 hours to see her only for her to spend less than 5 minutes with me without providing me any help with my ailment. She seems more concerned with seeing as many patients as possible to make more money than providing her patients with quality care.

Very competent dermatologist

I was really pleased with my visit. It's only been a couple of days and my skin is looking 100% better.

Very skilled doctor

I went to see Dr Oldenkamp after seeing several other doctors.without any improvement. She knew right away what was wrong and after her treatment my rash is much better.

Great Doctor

I was very pleased with how my visit went. She spent time listening to me and recognized my rash right away.

Excellent Dermatologist

I was very happy with Doctor Oldenkamp and her staff. I was seen on time, my problem was correctly diagnosed, and she worked with my insurance company to get them to pay for my medication. I will definitely be back.

Excellent dermatologist

I am very happy with Dr Oldenkamp. She spent time explaining what was going on with my skin and got me on a program to care for it. My skin is looking better already.

Highly recommended

I found her to be friendly, professional, and thorough. She correctly diagnosed my problem and prescribed medication that cleared it up right away. I would recommend her to anyone.

Best doctor ever.

I have been a patient of doctor Oldenkamp's for many years. Any time I have a skin problem she gets me in right away and takes care of it. Her staff is wonderful, too. They worked with my insurance company to get me the medications I needed. I highly recommend her.

Extremely horrible. Staff was all WONDERFUL. Doctor was so unhelpful and just seemed bothered by patient. Came in room for one minute max, was diagnosed with skin cancer, did nothing to explain or even really look at area more than a second. She was just rude.

I wish there was an option to give 0 stars. After reading other reviews though, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one that had a bad experience with her. Even putting the not so kind way she approaches clients aside, my experience was terrible. I have been suffering with severe psoriasis particularly on my scalp for years. My doctor prescribed some different things which didn't really help so she referred me here. I brought a list of medications I had already tried to my appointment with me. In the whole 3 minutes (if even) I was with Susan, she asked me "why are you here", I told her and then she, without even looking at my scalp, told me I didn't have psoriasis and to go to the pharmacy to pick up some things she prescribed...I picked up the medications and they were both medications for psoriasis...something she claimed I didn't even have. One of the medications was something I had already been trying for months which I had already told her didn't help at all. So now I'm looking for a new dermatologist and in the mean time resorting to Google to find some over the counter remedies till I can go in to see a different dermatologist. I'm really shocked at the level of experience she has and the level of care/treatment she provides. Beyond everything, my psoriasis is worse than ever. It really sucks that because this is a private practice, most likely nothing will be done but people are suffering at the hands of this dermatologist.

Disappointing Experience

Although I found the front desk staff very courteous, friendly and professional, I did not think the same of Dr. Oldenkamp. She spent literally 2 minutes in the room with me and was walking towards the door to leave when I was in the middle of asking her a question. There was nobody else waiting in the lobby that she needed to get to. I left the office with no real answers and just felt like I had wasted my time and money. I will be starting over and seeing a different dermatologist. Also, others have commented on her demeanor and I agree 100%. She basically has no personality and looked down at my waist while talking to me or while I was asking her questions. Very awkward and uncomfortable.

Not satisfied

I discontinued service with Dr. Oldenkamp due to her not actually making sure my skin condition was treated properly, taking a biopsy of the skin on my face and it leaving a scar when she said it wouldn't as well as not even giving me the test results (I had them before by other doctors and hers was bigger than necessary) and she made me go back every month to refill my prescription for medication. Something that dermatologists don't do if you have a known condition that has to be treated for the rest of your life. I now go to a great dermatologist who doesn't require to see me every 30 days just for my refill and a copay for his office.

Dr. Susan M Oldenkamp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.