- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan G Ostertag MD
Dr. Susan G Ostertag, MD is a doctor primarily located in Ellsworth, ME, with another office in Ellsworth, ME. They speak English.
Dr. Susan G Ostertag has 2 locations
Dr. Susan G Ostertag has the following
Dr. Susan G Ostertag has the following 12 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
- EOL Care
- Dementia Testing
- Diabetes Complications
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
Dr. Susan G Ostertag Accepts the Following Insurance
- 992 Union St Bangor , ME 04401
- 32 Resort Way Ellsworth , ME 04605
More about Dr. Susan G Ostertag
Dr. Ostertag serves as Medical Director to three local nursing homes and for Hancock County HomeCare Hospice. She conducts educational sessions for the Hospice Volunteers of Hancock County volunteer training and participates in community education on the subject of Hospice and End of Life Care. Dr. Ostertag lives in Stonington with her husband and 4-legged family where she enjoys gardening and growing peaches.