Dr. Susan P Williams Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Susan P Williams?

Very Caring Doctor

I took my Mom to Dr. Williams since !998 until she passed this summer at 91. My husband and I also go to her. She spends time explaining and listens to your concerns. My mother was not easy to handle and Dr. W. with patience and caring made these visits pleasant and reassuring for her. Dr. W. is thorough, researching your concerns, giving you enough info and recommending specialists that meet your needs. Her staff is usually very helpful as well. After surviving several serious problems and being able to count on her for honest info, we certainly would recommend her, especially for your aging years.

Dr. Susan P Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.