Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Petcoff
Dr. Susan Petcoff, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology. Dr. Petcoff is affiliated with Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Petcoff has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Susan Petcoff has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 7
I am 42 and have been to my share of doctors. I couldn't be happier with Susan Petcoff. I happened upon her office from a Groupon for an aesthetic facial treatment and decided to get some Botox (my first time)on that visit. Dr. Petcoff came in and took the time to explain it and what I could expect. She wasn't pushy and was VERY patient. She did such a great job that I decided to switch to her for my GYNO. A about a month later I had my initial appointment for my well woman anual exam. I had a few special circumstances that needed time to discuss and plan for. She took plenty of time and expressed genuine concern and showed great care. She called me the next morning to follow up on a test result just as she said she would. I couldn't be happier with her service, skills and knowledge. She also has an easy-going personality that made me feel very comfortable. I will be sticking with her as my go to doc for both my face AND my body! :)
I am on anti depressents and blood pressure medication. I was denied an appointment with her because I had a balance owing of $75 and couldn't afford right then to pay it. Not only was I denied an appointment, she refused to fill my prescriptions until the end of the month. I thought doctors took an oath, first do no harm. In her case it should have been, first show me the money.
I have been going to see Dr. Petcoff for over 4 years now, and I highly recommend if you are looking for a great ob-gyn, check her out. There has never been a question that I feel uncomfortable asking her, and all my questions get answered. Her office staff is always pleasant, I never have a problem booking an appointment that works with my busy schedule, and rarely have I ever had to wait more than 5-10 minutes once I arrive.
Dr. Petcoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Queen Anne OB & Gyn
University Of Washington Medical Ctr
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions220 W Mercer St, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan Petcoff in this video.
Dr. Susan Petcoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.