Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Pfleger
Dr. Susan Pfleger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wisconsin Rapids, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Milwaukee, WI (and 2 other locations). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pfleger is affiliated with Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center, Aurora West Allis Medical Center and Aurora Lakeland Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Pfleger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Pfleger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Aurora Health Care Metro
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Susan Pfleger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan Pfleger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.