Dr. Susan Pohl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Pohl?

Great Doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Dr. Pohl has been my primary care care doctor for about three years and I would highly recommend her. She is very knowledgeable, listens to your concerns, and provides honest, clear, and direct advice about treatment. My only complaint is that the office can get behind schedule at times but I think that's just the nature of doctors offices. I would rather have a doctor who is running a few minutes late because she spends extra time working with patients than one who is pushing people out the door to stay on schedule.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Outstanding, caring, extremely knowledgable

Excellent Family Doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Pohl for the 3 years I saw her. She followed my first and part of my second pregnancy and was my child's doctor as well as mine. I appreciated she could be the family's doctor. The office is well organized, and Dr. Pohl is good at what she does! She's caring, thorough, and efficient. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 5th, 2015