Dr. Susan D Porter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan D Porter?

Wonderful person

Dr. Porter always makes you feel like you're her only patient. I have been with her since the late 90's and could not ever imagine not being able to see her. I was one of those people who didn't like going to see the doctor, but every year since the first time seeing her my yearly physicals are done without nervousness because of her wonderful bedside manner. I even said at one time if my insurance didn't cover my visits with Dr. Porter I would pay out of pocket.

Pretty decent individual; still learning.

She is very friendly and listens. Dr. Porter is a very kind doctor. However, she is still learning along the way. She will be an even better doctor in the future.

Dr. Susan D Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Exeter, NH.