Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Davis
Dr. Susan Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with other offices in Lubbock, TX and Snyder, TX . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Covenant Children's Hospital, University Medical Center - Lubbock and Covenant Hospital Plainview. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Covenant Children's Hospital
University Medical Center - Lubbock
Covenant Hospital Plainview
Covenant Medical Center
Covenant Hospital Levelland
University Medical Center
29 Years Experience
Texas Tech University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Susan Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan Davis in this video.
Dr. Susan Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.