Dr. Susan M Racine Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Susan M Racine?

Very caring, attentive, and thorough.

No Bedside manners

I had the worst experience with this doctor. She need to work more with her patient. I did not like the manner in which she talk to me. And how her demeanor was. I think she should go back to school and learn how to work with patient. I would not recommend this doctor to even an animal. She need to go back to her backwoods of North Carolina.

Worst Doctor ever

Hi I did not have the pleasure of meeting doctor Dr.Racine. She was going to be my new primary care. But, things did not work out. My issue with Dr.Racine is that I called for a prescription refill that I have been taken this medication for years. I been doing very well on it. And without seeing me she wanted to cut the dose. After she try to do this without any explanation I said to my self she is not the doctor for me. I was fine with the lower dose, but she could have waited a couple of weeks when we had our my first examination with me before changing doses. She needs to work with her patient. Because I think when you have a doctor that communicate with the patient it feel more like a partnership.

Best doctor

There is no word to express how great this doctor is.I don't have any dislikes whatsoever.

Really glad I chose her!

I have been seeing Dr. Racine for 2 years now. I am a healthy 35 year old and haven't run into any medical emergencies but any problems that I have had, she is very attentive and thoughtful about. She makes me fell like a real person and not just a number. Her office is in the Carney hospital and is a bit outdated but she makes up for it. Dr. Racine is also very willing to make necessary referrals.

Dr. Susan M Racine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.