Dr. Susan Rodell Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Never. Never I mean NEVER

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

She's something likely have never seen I was frightened to be neAr hershe is one of the worst I have ever encountered

Mental Disturbed

Posted on May 15th, 2016

If this is someone that calls herself "Dr Rodell" and she is a hospitalist at Boca Regional she is a disgusting vile miserable mess. I have never seen such a pig. I have initiated legal action and will make sure she is aware that her conduct wont be tolerated.

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Dr. Rodell seems to be "elsewhere" these days. Her patients do seem to be her priority any longer.

Great care!

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Dr. Rodell is a caring doctor who actually listens to her patient. She is an excellent diagnostician. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Not friendly

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I'm going to find another doctor. She is rude. Doesn't have patience. Not sure how sanitary her office is, because her little dog runs around freely and she has a big bird cage with several tiny birds inside. I noticed some bird droppings or food on the carpet under the bird cage.

Unprofessional

Posted on May 9th, 2012

There were animals everywhere in this office. Birds as soon as you walk into the office. A dog and cat as well. I felt I was in a petting Zoo.

Happy on first visit

Posted on January 24th, 2012

45 minutes is a long wait, but the doc spent about 15 minutes with me and answered all my questions. Matter of fact, considered my input and gave me recommendations

healthy 60 yr old

Posted on November 20th, 2011

The doctor spends more time than any other physician I have had experience with. She has limited hours, but I work my schedule to suit her available hours. Her hospital visit after my surgery was so frequent and she took care of anything that concerned me. She is professional and caring and very smart in her practice of medicine

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Many members of my family use her and are pleased with her knowledge and attention. She is always on call and even answers her own phone after hours and on weekends. Very pleasant office.

Can't believe these negative reviews!

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Dr. Rodell cared for my husband in the hospital. She treated the WHOLE person -- dealing with the major issues that were causing him so much physical and emotional distress -- instead of just focusing on individual organs and specialists do. She was caring, gentle, a great listener, and asked wonderful, relevant questions. She understands the needs of geriatric patients and made us feel cared for and valued. In five minutes she took more action to resolve my husband's distress than all of the specialists had done before that time. We have received wonderful care from many specialists, but Dr. Rodell truly has the expertise and desire to integrate her patients' entire care in a holistic manner. Maybe the people who wrote the negative reviews didn't really connect with her. We did, and are grateful for her amazing, caring, and knowledgeable approach.

Posted on March 29th, 2011

Words fail me when i think of this woman, I have never been so mistreated and talked down to in my life.

Posted on July 31st, 2010

Does not treat patients and staff with respect. Knowledge questionable.