Dr. Susan Rose Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Susan Rose?

Dr. Rose saved my baby's life

in 1997, my only daughter was brought into LeBonheur post seizure that resulted from her nearly-zero level blood sugar. She had a rare condition called hyperinsulinemia. Many babies with this condition died and there were only 2 options: one of 2 (total) medicines had to work and/or a full or partial pancreatectomy. I stayed in the hospital in the same room for a week and Dr. Rose was so knowledgable and caring. She did everything she could to ensure my daughter got the best care - and she did. They told me my baby could have developmental issues because of the lack of sugar to the brain and I was prepared for whatever God gave us at that point. My "baby" will turn 21 in a couple of weeks and is a straight A student at the University of South Carolina's #1 business school. Dr. Rose was a godsend in a really tough period of our lives and I still credit her with helping to save my baby's life.

Asthma