The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan G Roux has 2 locations
23625 Holman Hwy
Monterey, CA 93940
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan G Roux has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Susan G Roux has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
Showing 3 of 3
Will not return
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan G Roux - Posted on October 10th, 2018
This doctor is rude, brash and unsympathetic. Her bedside manner is horrific.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan G Roux - Posted on December 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan G Roux - Posted on August 11th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
39 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Susan G Roux Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Susan G Roux's office for more information.
1035 Cass St Monterey, CA : (831) 622-2760
23625 Holman Hwy Monterey, CA 93940
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan G Roux, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Monterey, CA, in this video.
Dr. Susan G Roux is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monterey, CA.