Dr. Susan B Rubino Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Susan B Rubino?

A superb doctor with top-quality care

Dr. Rubino is an extremely good doctor - her bedside manner is friendly and caring, while conveying complete and accurate information. Very intelligent! Her nurse practitioner, Patricia, is also outstanding and extremely skilled. I feel very comfortable at their offices.

Nice but reviews are skewed

First, Dr. Rubino is a lovely woman. I would say that Pat is just so-so. The wait time is an hour every time I go.

Dr. Rubino is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She takes her time with me every time I visit the office and I never feel rushed. She is very thorough and never brushes off any reported symptoms. I highly recommend her and her practice.

I love Dr. Rubino and freely recommend her to others. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring, patient and personable.

Exceptional interpersonal skills

Most of the basic tests are conducted by Patricia, the nurse practitioner, who is very kind and competent. Dr. Rubino then comes in to review the results and talk about your condition, treatment options, general lifestyle habits, etc. I have found Dr. Rubino to be very open and honest and her "bedside manner" is fantastic; she doesn't rush in and out but spends some quality time with me. In fact, when my daughter turned 18 I recommended that she also begin seeing Dr. Rubino. I feel very comfortable here.

Normal wait time....

Doesn't matter which physician you have an appointment with. The average wait time is 30 minutes. If, being very late (1hr+) is frequent and patient is rushed out; then, it's time to search for a new physician!Dr. Rubino or any physician who does try their best is alright with me!

Dr. Susan B Rubino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.