Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan J Rychlik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Susan J Rychlik has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Susan J Rychlik has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Susan J Rychlik is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 7
PATIENT BEWARE! I had the worst experience with Susan Rychlik. She is one of the rudest people I have encountered. On my first visit she scolded me for be late. Which I was only 5 min. late and I did call the office to tell them I was lost. She also did some testing and when something of concern came back on my test, I never got a phone call but only received an office form with a 3 word description as to what the problem was. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! When I went back to the office to request my paperwork, she came out to talk to me, and when I kindly spoke to her about my results, she responded "I don't have time for this now, I have to go!" and just turned her bakc and walked away. There was another patient that witnessed this and also looked at me as if she were shocked. WOW!!! REALLY!? So why did she come out to speak with me?? I never asked to speak with her. She is very rude and and has a chip on her shoulder. She is clearly a very angry and unhappy person inside and should not be practicing medicine. I worked in the medical field for one of the best Oral Surgeon's in the country for 15 years. We treated our patients with the utmost respect, kindness and empathy to what was going on with their health. If you want a caring kind Dr. Rychlik is not the one to go see. I will also be looking into making a formal complaint because her practices are irresponsible and inexcusable..
39 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Susan J Rychlik accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan J Rychlik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sedona, AZ.