Dr. Susan J Rychlik Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Susan J Rychlik?

Had just moved to the area & was so pleased to find Dr. S Rychlik, she took the time to read all information I had from other doctors in Florida & took time getting information from me. I would recommend her at all friends & family.

PATIENT BEWARE!

PATIENT BEWARE! I had the worst experience with Susan Rychlik. She is one of the rudest people I have encountered. On my first visit she scolded me for be late. Which I was only 5 min. late and I did call the office to tell them I was lost. She also did some testing and when something of concern came back on my test, I never got a phone call but only received an office form with a 3 word description as to what the problem was. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! When I went back to the office to request my paperwork, she came out to talk to me, and when I kindly spoke to her about my results, she responded "I don't have time for this now, I have to go!" and just turned her bakc and walked away. There was another patient that witnessed this and also looked at me as if she were shocked. WOW!!! REALLY!? So why did she come out to speak with me?? I never asked to speak with her. She is very rude and and has a chip on her shoulder. She is clearly a very angry and unhappy person inside and should not be practicing medicine. I worked in the medical field for one of the best Oral Surgeon's in the country for 15 years. We treated our patients with the utmost respect, kindness and empathy to what was going on with their health. If you want a caring kind Dr. Rychlik is not the one to go see. I will also be looking into making a formal complaint because her practices are irresponsible and inexcusable..

Holistic & non-traditional

Dr.Rychlik is very holistic & not limited to traditional med. She pays attention to diet, supplements, exercise, emotional issues. She tries to spend alot of time with every patient.