Dr. Susan S Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan S Moore?

I have been going to Dr. S Moore for close to 10 years now. She makes the appointment very comfortable, the facility is clean and professional. I would recommend Dr. Moore to anyone.

Outstanding

I was trying to decide which doctor to see and came across Dr. Moore. When I called for an appointment, the receptionist was pleasant and informative. I was able to get an appointment quickly. When I arrived at the office, it was clean and inviting. The woman who greeted me was friendly. I didn't have to wait long at all. The nurse who came to get me and got me set up in the room was so nice it was scary. What a wonderful staff at this place. Then of course, there was Dr. Moore. What a sweet woman. She was great. She explained everything she was going to do and as she did it. She spend time talking to me and really was just awesome. I left so happy I chose this practice and Dr. Moore. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Dr. Salzberg Moore is fantastic

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Salzberg- Moore and have followed her to each of new practices over the years. My mom loves her too and as soon as my daughter is 18 she will become a new patient. Do not listen to any reviews that say she has no bedside manner. That is simply untrue. She takes the time to answer all questions and is cautious when discovering possible problems needing further testing. I highly recommend her.

I had a very bad experience with my pregnancy with this group. Do not use them. i experienced a terrible loss.

I've gone to Dr. Moore for about 6 yrs now. I followed her from one practice to the other. I initially liked her a lot, but just recently had a bad experience. I don't feel that the amount of pelvic exams she and her partner complete during a typical nonrisk pregnancy is necessary and at my last one she was really rough, did not explain what she was doing, and made me feel abnormal for shouting out in pain. I later researched my reaction and found that many women find these exams extremely painful. While she was apologetic, I am still upset (not to mention very hormonal and pregnant) from the experience.

I only wish I had found her before I had my kids...

I had a terrible experience with the ob I had during my second pregnancy, so after that I switched to Dr. Moore. She's very knowledgeable, takes time to answer all your questions, and is very personable .

Excellent experience

I recently saw Dr. Moore for a regular check up for the first time. I was so impressed with her demeanor and knowledge. She took the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel completely comfortable. I will be happy to see her again in the future and will have no reservations about recommending her to my family and friends. Thanks, Dr. Moore!

Like This Doc

I love Dr Salzburg. I've been a patient for almost 10 years now. I've even moved and driven an hour to still see her. She always takes the time to listen to any questions or complaints. She makes the follow up calls herself for test results. Only problem is depending on time of day you go, the wait may be long (20+ minutes). Her old practice was even worse.