Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan M Sallach
Dr. Susan M Sallach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, MI. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sallach is affiliated with Midmichigan Medical Center Gladwin and Mid Michigan Medical Center Clare. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan M Sallach has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Susan M Sallach has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Susan M Sallach is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Sallach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Susan M Sallach accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsMid Michigan Physicians Group Cardiology, 301 W Wackerly St, Midland, MI
Dr. Susan M Sallach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.