Dr. Susan H Schaberg Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Susan H Schaberg?

Friendly office staff - very professional service

I read some of the negative reviews concerning the office staff, excessive wait time and others but that is not my experience in the year I have been a patient. The doctor listens with concern and is willing to consider alternative treatments.

I was very happy with my experience at Dr. Schaberg's office. Dr. Schaberg and her staff, were very friendly and professional. Dr. Schaberg seemed very knowledgeable and experienced, but I felt that my screening was a bit rushed. (But, she is the professional, not me! I will keep my trust in her, that she knows what she is doing.) The waiting room and exam rooms were decorated nicely, which I appreciated. I had a great experience and will recommend her to others.

I called to set up a new patient appointment. This is the beginning of May and was told I couldn't get in until the end of June. Appointments are booked for 1 issue at a time. After I asked why, the rude office person on the phone said "that's just the way it is". So this doctor wants me to take 3 days off of work because I have 3 separate issues I need to discuss?! How do people like this stay in business? No wonder all the reviews on this doctor are substandard - yet she still has a job? Unbelievable!

Dr. Was very knowledgeable and courteous. Treatment successful. .Extremely professional.

Probably books too many patients in at the same time. Supposedly appointment is for only 10 minutes, but doctor seemed to spend more time than that, which had a trickle down effect with other patients. Latest visit, she was very rushed and not as thorough as previous visits.

Dr. Schaumburg and the staff were very polite and helpful.. I felt like this was the Dr. I needed to see to diagnose and treat my problem..I received....excellent and professional service ..Thank you al l

An excellent dermatologist

Dr. Schaberg is the best dermatologist that I have ever seen. She readily diagnosed my condition, which other doctors could not, and prescribed a course of treatment the cured my condition.