Dr. Susan A Schaefer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan A Schaefer?

NIGHTMARE

My mother went in for a food allergy appointment after two severe anaphylactic shocks with no discernible cause. I accompanied her through this appointment and got to witness the horrors of how unprofessional Dr.Susan Schaefer is. When we first sat down, the nurse took my mothers list of known medications and ruled out what she was currently on and what she had recently gotten off of, This was normal, expected, professional. However when Dr. Schaefer walked in, She had already decided my mothers problem, before even knowing my mothers medical history revolving the issue. She insisted on including things unrelated to the problem, refused to give my mom the food and environmental allergy testing we had came for, and demanded we get a blood test for some rare disorder that fit her agenda. When both me and my mother tried to ask questions regarding her behavior, with understandable doubt concerning the way she immediately dismissed the test we had come from out of town for, She reacted like a immature child, accusing us of "doubting her degree" and "accusing her of lying" both of which we did no such thing. We were practically forced into apologizing to her needs because she wouldn't let us ask questions regarding this bizarre diagnosis she continued to force down our throats. Both me and my mother were disturbed by how unprofessional and aggressive Dr.Schaefer was, It was like walking into a werid realm where the patient didn't matter and didn't have control over their body. We might as well been told to 'Shut up and to remain silent, and to not ask questions', because if she had said that, it would of been a better, more mature, experience than the one we had. The entire appointment was horrible after Dr.Susan Schaefer walked into the room, she threatened to delay my mothers upcoming surgery, one that my mother needed(she would not be able to consume food without it). Talking to Dr.Schaefer was like talking to the devil and trying to get into the gates of heaven. It was a traumatizing experience.

I was amazed at the lack of wait time to get an appointment. And in office, I do not wait to be seen at all. Dr. Schaefer spends plenty of time with us, answers all of our questions and I feel tremendously confident in her treatment. Could not be more pleased with Dr. Schaefer and her office staff.