Dr. Susan E Shawver-Matthews Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Susan E Shawver-Matthews?

i think she's a wonderful pediatrician and I have and will continue to recommend her to friends or family. By far my favorite pediatrician in the practice.

POOR!

I had Pneumonia and tonsillitis two times. Dr Matthews not only missed this but did not want me to get my tonsils out. I saw a specialist who said I needed them out right away. She also thought my tonsils were tiny. In reality they were set behind my tongue and were blocking my airway! she is an airhead and needs to be replaced immediately!

Don't See Her!

shes always very late, and she doesn't want to hear about all your problems. if you come in with a complaint she tells you you're wrong. for ...