Dr. Susan Sheridan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Sheridan?

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr. Sheridan is an excellent doctor.

Posted on March 5th, 2009

Dr. Sheridan was very caring and trusting at the begining. I thought something was wrong with my girl stuff, was told she was good. Went through appointment after appointment. Had a Laprascopy, and she said all I had was a hernia. When I went in for my post opt appointment, she was cold, and uncaring. She said she would refer me to a general surgen to get the hernia on my left side fixed. never heard anything. so called my self. i had to call Sheridan to have her fax her report, 1 month later, the other doctor finally got it, only half, and Sheridan seemed to have misplaced the pictures. In her report she wrote that it was a possible hernia on the right side. She told me it was a hernia on the left side. now I don't know what is going on. For the most part she was caring, until after the laproscopy. I will no longer have her as my gyno. she cost me money, and was rude

Posted on November 3rd, 2008

Staff was rude and pried into personal life. Some questions concerning the patient's general health are OK but many inappropriate and detailed questions asked about the medical conditions that were unnecessary. However, despite the staff, if you can get beyond that and to Dr. Sheridan, I found her to be extremely professional and competent. She took the time to explain all medical options. I didn't feel rushed with her like I have with some other doctors. She took the time to explain and answer all of my questions. As a female doctor, it seemed that she had a better understanding of female medical conditions, and was well versed in current medical treatments and practices. I have had problems in the past with local doctors who just didn't stay current with medical trends. Dr. Sheridan, however, was not one of them and she knew about all the current trends, treatments, side effects, etc. As a patient, I felt she respected and honored patient's rights and was fully supportive of the patient. Also, there was no problem getting a quick appointment - unlike other Doctors where you might have to wait 3 weeks to get an appointment. And, the wait during my appointment was only 8 minutes before she saw me. I cannot speak to Dr. Sheppard as I wanted a female doctor and Dr. Sheridan is one of the few in town. She came highly recommended from friends and I was warned about the staff. But, if you can put aside the rude front desk staff, you will find Dr. Sheridan to be an excellent doctor.

Posted on October 14th, 2015