Dr. Susan Shively Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Susan Shively?

Can this doctor help me?

I was treated by this doctor awhile ago and in the case of this type of doctor that makes the evaluation more valuable (IMO). She helped me to resolve the serious issues that I had although it was far from easy for both of us. She persisted though and I did as well. I never thought I could get to the place I am but I have. It seemed to be an insurmountable project so to speak. How can a rating of excellent say enough about a person who helped change a life so significantly? It really can't but it is the only measure available. If you are willing to work to achieve change consider yourself truly fortunate if this doctor is available.