Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan Shlifer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susan Shlifer has the following 2 expertise
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Dr. Susan Shlifer has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Shlifer is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She is someone who "thinks out of the box" to find solutions to problems. Instead of a predermined amount of time for an appointment she makes sure her schedule allows for extra time with a patient when needed. She helps her patients achieve the best quality of life.
Dr shlifer has to be the best fibro specialist in kitsap county, I moved to Skagit county recently and still choose to see her for my follow up and cont care because of her understanding and bed side manner with this horriable diease/syndrome/condition that i have been suffering with for so many years,I cannot recommend her highly enough, including her staff, they too are so plesent to deal with, Just a bunch of very kind, real understanding people that do such an amazing job in the field they are in.
Dr. Shlifer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harrison Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSusan J Shlifer MD, 1050 NE Hostmark St, Poulsbo, WA
Dr. Susan Shlifer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poulsbo, WA.