Dr. Susan M Sleep Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan M Sleep?

Truly outstanding

Dr. Sleep is one of the most genuine, honest, and wonderful people. She cares so deeply about taking the best care of her patients, and I am so grateful to know her.

Dr. Susan Sleep Saved My Life

I am a patient with multiple, chronic diagnosis. While I have the best Neurologist in the country I have always had trouble finding a good Internist (or what I consider a "Primary" doctor). Then my cousin's good friend recommended Dr. Sleep and it literally saved my life. She is everything you could possibly want in a doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable, listens, is patient, understanding and truly the best physician I have ever known. While all of my vital signs were "perfect," by listening to my symptoms and assessing my physical being she immediately sent me to a heart specialist. He in turn ordered all of the appropriate tests only to find that I needed an Angiogram and Angioplasty resulting in three stents. It was just a matter of time until I would have had a heart attack and/or a stroke. There have been so many other instances of help but this example and the fact that she always sets my mind at ease are the two most poignant.

Best doctor ever!!!!!!

Dr. Sleep is so amazing! She is the best doctor I have ever seen. She takes your time with you and makes you feel so comfortable. You don't feel like you're just a paycheck. She truly cares about how you're doing and she is always making me laugh. It sucks that she doesn't take any insurance unless you have out of network coverage but it is well worth it because I havnt been able to find a doctor that I actually like through my insurance

Extremely satisfied, best doctor I have seen in a long time...

Dr. Sleep really took the time to get to me - it was not just a hurried office visit. She was extraordinarily kind and made sure I understood everything. I have already referred my mother to her.

Great Doc.

Dr. Sleep is professional and caring. She spends time ensuring she understands her patients and works hard to diagnose your issue. Can't say enough great things about her.

The Best Doctor I have ever seen!

Dr. Sleep is out of network for my insurance yet I prefer to pay full price for her time with me, that alone should speak volumes about this wonderful doctor, I know 3 other personal friends who have insurance and do the same. Thank you Dr, Sleep.

Great, personal care.

Easy to get in and very personable staff.

Dr. Sleep is an outstanding medical professional. She is wellrespected by her peers. She takes time to really talk with patients and listen to their concerns. My entire family recommends her highly to friends and co-workers,

Great doctor

Extremely helpful and wonderful advice.