Dr. Susan Slominski Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Susan Slominski?

Posted on October 27th, 2015

best dermatologist I've seen

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Appointment was on time! She was efficient and thoughtful.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2015

She ran right on time! Did not have to wait. She cleared my problem. Recommending her to everyone.

Posted on September 24th, 2015

She found a growth she was concerned about and convinced me to remove it. I am so glad she did because it turned out to be cancerous. She saved my life. I am so grateful to her.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

She was prompt and spent a long time with me evaluating my condition. She was able to clear my problem, when I had seen 2 dermatologists prior to her without any improvement. I recommend her to all my friends.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had. She will get results!

Don't go

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Had to give a rating or it wouldn't let me post my review. But in all seriousness, I would give her a BIG FAT ZERO! She removed a large bleeding and oozing mole from a friend of mine and NEVER SENT IT TO THE LAB FOR TESTING. Needless to say, one year later my friend was diagnosed with Melanoma. 2 years after that, my friend died. If you make the decision to see her, I beg of you to ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS request a copy of the lab report!!!

Exceptional

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I have seen Dr. Slominski and the other providers in the office. I can honestly say she has always addressed any concerns I have had in a friendly manner. She is very nice and always made me feel like my short time with her was well spent. Thank You Desert Dermatology.

Moh's Durgery

Posted on April 20th, 2011

I had Moh's removal of a basal cell that was more complicated than first anticipated. Dr Slominski was informative, professional and empathetic as we went through the testing and surgery stages. It turned out to be a long day, way beyond the normal close of business. My recovery was painless and uneventful. I'm very happy with everything.

Wow

Posted on January 5th, 2010

Holy cow, i'm gonna try to do this w/o using obsceneties... So My Insurance company told me to go to her, so I called to set up an appointment, just to be told extremely rudely that they were not taking new patients until 9 MONTHS LATER!!! Now I have to drive to San Diego because noone else takes my insurance around here. Not entirely sure why noone around here takes Tricare, they sure do take advantage of the freedoms that we fight for them.

Posted on March 16th, 2009

She is the worst dermatologist I've ever visited in my life. She did not even make eye contact with my skin problem until I insisted that she LOOK at it! The doctor was more interested in practicing her spanish with her nurse than in my case. She spent a whopping 3 minutes with me and made me feel like I was taking away her precious time.They also scheduled my appointment 4 months afer I called, and 2 weeks prior to my appointment, they re-sheduled it.ANYWHERE ELSE is better.

Posted on July 12th, 2017