Dr. Susan M Smart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan M Smart?

our 11 week old needed a refill for prescription she received from children's hospital for antibiotic but dr. Susan Smart didn't agree with that and insisted giving our baby a shot against our (parents) wishes and children's hospital decision for treatment which did work and we were happy with. Dr. Smart argued with us why she is right until we just gave up and had our daughter get the shot. The shot made her fuzzy and staying up all night. Next morning children's hospital called us and refilled her original prescription. Dr. Smart is very pushy about her opinions and talked down on other physicians. We don't recommend going to her care.

I have never waited under an hour.

Ok

We didn't have any problems with our first child beside the regular cold, strep, or ear infection. With our second it's been an ongoing process since he was born. I can see where it's frustrating seeing me basically every week for 6 months because my child isn't improving, but if the you keep telling me to do the same thing over and over and it isn't working then there's a pretty good possiibilty you need to try something else. Besides that the last time I went in and was discussing what other options we have she walks out mid coversation and never returns. Since then we have switched pedi's. If your child is not sick a lot she's perfectly fine, but with us it didn't work. out.

My pediatrician for 10 years. Would go anywhere else!

Dr. Smart has been our pediatrician for 10 years now. We've been so happy with her. She is thorough, gentle, friendly, takes her time, makes conversation with the child--asks questions, and gives great advice. We moved out of Rowlett six years ago, but still make the drive to see her---I'd never change doctors! If I had to give critical feedback, it would be this: After 10 years, the staff (including the other docs/nurses) don't know me from a stranger on the street. The pediatrician I had before finding Dr. Smart was lousy, but his staff was great--they recognized the sound of my voice on the phone, they knew my name by sight, etc. This staff is totally different. They are courteous and nice, but make no effort to build a relationship. That's too bad because your pediatrician is your doctor for 18 years---and longer if you have more than one child!

Great Dr. and nurse staff, HORRIBLE office staff

I have been taking my child to this location since he was several day old. I LOVE Dr. Smart and her nurse staff. However, every time I go there I am more turned off by the office staff. They are rude and unfriendly. This one lady who works the front has never smiled at me once and always acts like the patients are an inconvienance for her. They talk badly about the dr.s and nurses amongst themselves but it's loud enough to where patients and parents can hear. If they were to get rid of this office staff, the facility would be much more pleasant place.

Great doctors! Great Office

Dr. Smart is so sweet and very thorough in caring for our child. Wait time is always less than 5 minutes and a big plus to Lake Ray Hubbard Pediatics is that they have a sick side and well side to their office. Can't say enough good things about them!

Best Pediatrician in the Dallas Area

Unfortunately, I tried several Doctors before Dr. Smart and wasn't satisfied. I wanted to get in with her from the beginning, but she wasn't accepting new patients. The moment I found out Dr. Smart was accepting new patients, I jumped at the chance. Dr. Smart is wonderful and I LOVE having her for a Pediatrician. She is very good with my child, and her bedside manner is fantastic. If Dr. Smart is out, the other Doctors are great too. This is the best Pediatric office in the area.