Dr. Susan Smiley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Smiley?

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Dr. Smiley is a treasure. I just wish all doctors were like Dr. Smiley. She has seen my son since he was 5 days old. She recognized the possibility of autism at 18 months which turned out to be correct. My son is special needs and there are always forms to fill out and it never takes Dr. Smiley more than a couple of days and these are extensive forms that require letters as well. My sons school called about possible pink eye and I called the office to see about seeing a doctor and was asked if I could be there in a hour,. Dr. SMiley has even called just to see how our son is doing. I just wish I had a Doctor like Dr. Smiley. She is a treasure and we need more like her.

Best pediatrician my kids ever had!

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I have three kids and have visited many pediatricians, but Dr Smiley is the best! Very thorough exams, follow ups and knows to listen and take action! Love Dr Smiley!

Dr. Smiley is the best!

Posted on February 25th, 2009

Every child deserves a pediatrician like Dr. Susan Smiley. Her name says it all!

Posted on November 21st, 2015