Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan C Sorosky
Dr. Susan C Sorosky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. Dr. Sorosky is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. Dr. Sorosky has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan C Sorosky has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Susan C Sorosky has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Susan C Sorosky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I've had back pain for decades. Dr Sorosky has done epidural steroid injections and an injection in my SI joint and it gave me my life back. The results have been miraculous. Since the injections, I have no pain and I'm able to work and do what I want to do without looking like a question mark. The doctor and office staff are all terrific. If you need pain relief, see Dr Susan Sorosky!
This doctor is fantastic. I have been going for 3 months now and have returned to being able to do things like golf and raquetball that I have not been able to do for years due to problems with my back. Very smart and explains things very well so you feel involved in what is going on and understand exactly what can be done. Prior to a procedure I had many questions that I sent by phone or email and she graciously answered each and every question completely. Some responses came back in the evening! She obviously does not leave patient care behind at the end of the day. Fantastic doc that I highly recommend to anyone!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sorosky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Susan C Sorosky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDesert Spine And Sports Physicians, 6636 E Baseline Rd Ste 101, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Susan C Sorosky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.