Dr. Susan Swigart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Swigart?

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Dr. Swigart has changed my life. She is such a wonderful support for me, I am so grateful to have been u dear her care for the last 8 years.

2/10 Would Not Recommend

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Extremely rude and condescending. Refused to tell me the side effects of medication she tried to prescribe. She didn't have my chart at the appointment and then blamed it on me because I didn't make a follow up appointment at my last visit (it had been over a year since I saw her last and things had been going well, I was still seeing my therapist at The Emily Program and wasn't on any meds, so no, I didn't make a follow up appointment with her). The whole appointment she seemed incredibly annoyed that I was asking a lot of questions and being indecisive about the medication she wanted to put me on (she wanted me on Zoloft and my siblings have both had awful reactions with Zoloft. I kept asking her about the side effects, she kept refusing to tell me and insisting they wouldn't affect me, and then had the nerve to ask "What do you have against SSRI's?" I had a VERY bad experience with this psychiatrist. ABSOLUTELY would not recommend. If you want someone at The Emily Program, I would recommend Amy Nygaard. She's at the St Paul office but so much nicer and more helpful.

Posted on March 5th, 2015