Dr. Susan Swope Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Swope?

A doctor who listens

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

After using the military medical system for 40 years, I was told I needed to start using a civilian doctor. I found Dr. Swope. I finally have a doctor who will listen to my problems and actually help me. She takes her time with her patients, assuring good quality. I feel I can tell her anything and she understands. She is thorough in providing me with the proper treatment for any health problems. I sent my daughter to her too. She is smart, caring, and professional. I hope I have her as my doctor for many more years. She is great.

Compassionate caring MD

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Dr Swope is the only doctor I have been to who seems to really Listen to my concerns. She takes time with her patients. I have never felt rushed. She has exceptional bedside manner and true compassion. I feel lucky to have found her, probably 10 years or so ago.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

If you are sick this is not the doctor to see. Sick visit appointments are never available. The office staff is rude and the doctor is pushy and argumentative. The wait time is hours long and when the doctor finally gets around to you the conversation has nothing to do with the reason for visit. Her poor time management skills make her less than mediocre if not dangerous as a physician.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Went to her for several years & liked her very much, but it got to the point where it was almost impossible to get in to see her when you needed to and many times the wait was 2 hours or more. I finally decided to just change doctors as I just felt she was not really addressing my needs anymore.

Happy Patient

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr. Swope's best attribute is the time she is willing to spend with her patients but this also causes long wait times. In general I would rather have her spend the time than not.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

She is wonderful. She is always running late but she is worth it. And you can always call and see how late she is running.

Great Doctor and worth the wait

Posted on August 29th, 2013

The wait isa little longer than with other doctor's that I have been to, but it is worth the wait. Dr. Swope is thorough, caring and truly gets to know the whole patient. She shows a vested interest in her patients well-being. It took me two years to find a primary care physician when I moved to St. Louis, and I am very happy with my decision.

wrong,harmful diagnosing

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr Swope was professional and nice the first few visits; but, as my pain continued to get worse and my mobility got worse with not only pain in back but extreme pain in hip area she refused to order xrays when I asked. In addition she kept implying that I needed to quit whining and accept that I was getting older with problems. Also, when I went to emergency with health problem, her office did return calls and denied my call for help.I eventually went to orthopedic doctors and needed surgery hip replacements for both hips and that was causing me to beunable to have trouble with any mobility and causing me to be in constant pain. Thanks to this doctor refusing to even considerthat her diagnosis was wrong refusingto give me proper respect and healthcare.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

Waiting time varies. Last time I walked right in, but I have waited up to an hour also.

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Dr. Swope is a great doctor who cares about her patiences. The only down side is how long it takes to get in and see her. I was in the waiting room for almost an hour. But for how many questions she ask you, and making sure your needs are meet, the great service justify s the wait.

Posted on September 27th, 2010

EXCELLENT CARING DOCTOR, WHO WILL SPEND TIME WITH YOU EVEN WHEN SHE IS BEHIND SCHEDULE, LISTEN AND EASY TO TALK TO. EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS

Posted on February 11th, 2010

I can't stand how long it takes to get in to see Dr. Swope. I've been there several times and each time I wait just under or just over 1 hour. Half the time in the waiting room and the other half in the exam room. But I really like her a lot. She's easy to talk to. She wants to hear how you're doing and she is very diligent in giving you the best care. I don't like doctors who rush in and out of the room so that it seems as if they can't possibly have any idea who you are, much less what's wrong with you. I love that Dr. Swope takes her time with me to understand what exactly is wrong. I highly recommend her to anyone.