3.6

Have you seen Dr. Susan T Andrews?

New Patient

On my first visit to her office I went in as a new patient needing a physical so I was fasting because bloodwork would need to be done. I got there 30 minutes earlier because I had to fill out paper work and wanted to make sure I had enough time. I filled out my papers and waited, and waited, and waited. While other patients were being called back, I was still waiting so I went to the counter and asked the receptionist what the problem was and she told me they were having computer problems. So I waited some more and after about an hour and forty-five minutes, I went back to another area where I was asked the same questions that I had just filled out on paper for them to key into a computer in the back. They apologized for the computer problem. I asked if I could go to the restroom and if they needed a urine sample if I could get a specimen cup. I was given this. Collected the urine and was placed in an exam room where I waited another 15 minutes. Dr. came in asked the reason for my visit, I told her, she tried to upsell me on more services. After we talked, she took me to another room to have blood work, after 2 weeks of not hearing anything, I physically went to the office to see about my labs, and was told they had plan to put a letter in the mail that day (2 weeks later) and they printed a copy of the letter off and the nurse starts to READ MY RESULTS OUT LOUD AND ATTEMPTED TO EXPLAIN THEM TO ME IN A ROOM FULL OF OTHER PATIENTS. I asked her for the letter and told her I was capable of reading the letter. My cholesterol was so high, I was shocked by the lack of concern and why no one had contacted me by phone. On my return visit to speak with the Dr. about my labs, I again set in the lobby for two hours before being taken back to an exam room. When she came in I was sitting on the examining table, she asked how I was, I told her at that moment I was frustrated. She asked me to get off of the exam table and sit in a chair so we could talk better. "Exam table higher than stool, stool higher than chair." Then she proceeds to tell me she spends time with her patients, I commended her for that, it's good and I told her she shouldn't be overbooking and if she has emergencies that interferes with other appointments she should have her staff let them know so they can make a decision whether or not to reschedule, but that everyone's time was valuable. I had another appointment and because they didn't think my time was as important as hers I missed it. We decided that she wouldn't be a good fit, because whether she knows it or not, she doesn't work for herself, she works for her patients.

Incredible

Dr Andrews has been my dr for some 20 yrs now and she has been amazing not simply for her genuine and upbeat bedside manner but more than once her vigilence has helped us discover health problems that were important to find sooner rather than later. She stays on top of things medically as well as personally. My only concern with giving her the highest ratings is it might make it harder to see her :)

Dr. Susan T Andrews is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.