Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan A Tallick has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 9
Worst doctor I have EVER dealt with. She was so uncaring and cold. Walked in my room accusing me of wanting pain medication because I had back pain that was excruciating after an accident where I was hit from behind causing whiplash after a cervical spinal fusion a year before. I never even had a chance to explain why I was there. I walked in there scared to death I would need another surgery, in tremendous pain, and sobbing and she treated me with such disrespect. I went to the ER to perhaps get an answer to my tremendous pain....left feeling like a criminal. The nurses were appalled. The hospital supervisor was called a told me she totally believed me and was writing her up. Just a nasty Doctor.
While waiting in the ER to see a doctor I wen to the nurse's/doctor station to inquire as to how much longer it would be until my son would see someone. No one had come back to check on him in the hour that we had been waiting. While I was standing there the nurse was going over with 2 doctor information about the two 8 year olds that were there to be seen. Dr. Tallick then asked waving her arms around "Why did they bring him in" and huffed. Then when confronted about speaking that way about a patient she denied it and advised me she was not talking about my son, to which I did not believe. Fact of the matter is even if the doctor was not talking about my son, how dare she question why a parent brings their child into the ER to be checked!!! Do your job, if you have a problem with that then get a different profession. She was so unprofessional that we took our son out of the ER and took him to Hunterdon Medical where he received FAR BETTER treatment from the entire staff than at St. Luke's Warren.
Dr. Tallick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Susan A Tallick accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWarren Hospital Emergency, 185 Roseberry St, Phillipsburg, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan A Tallick in this video.
Dr. Susan A Tallick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phillipsburg, NJ.