Dr. Susan A Tallick Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Susan A Tallick?

You were very nice. Thank you for taking care of me.

Terrible doctor

This doctor was the most judgemental physician I have ever encountered both as a nurse and a patient. Just because a person comes to an ER with pain d ...

Worst doctor I have EVER dealt with. She was so uncaring and cold. Walked in my room accusing me of wanting pain medication because I had back pain that was excruciating after an accident where I was hit from behind causing whiplash after a cervical spinal fusion a year before. I never even had a chance to explain why I was there. I walked in there scared to death I would need another surgery, in tremendous pain, and sobbing and she treated me with such disrespect. I went to the ER to perhaps get an answer to my tremendous pain....left feeling like a criminal. The nurses were appalled. The hospital supervisor was called a told me she totally believed me and was writing her up. Just a nasty Doctor.

VERY Unprofessional

While waiting in the ER to see a doctor I wen to the nurse's/doctor station to inquire as to how much longer it would be until my son would see someone. No one had come back to check on him in the hour that we had been waiting. While I was standing there the nurse was going over with 2 doctor information about the two 8 year olds that were there to be seen. Dr. Tallick then asked waving her arms around "Why did they bring him in" and huffed. Then when confronted about speaking that way about a patient she denied it and advised me she was not talking about my son, to which I did not believe. Fact of the matter is even if the doctor was not talking about my son, how dare she question why a parent brings their child into the ER to be checked!!! Do your job, if you have a problem with that then get a different profession. She was so unprofessional that we took our son out of the ER and took him to Hunterdon Medical where he received FAR BETTER treatment from the entire staff than at St. Luke's Warren.

Excellent ER Doc!

Dr. Tallick was a kind, caring, and over all excellent doctor. She took her time with my son and explained everything in detail to us. Thanks Dr. Tallick!

Never was impressed by this doctor

This doctor doesnt seem to care about helping the sick and injured. She does not believe in pain medications like Morphine, Dilaudid, Fentynol, Valium. Shell give 2 Percocets since thats how generous she is. She seems to be more of a flake than a doctor. We call her the cheerleader because thats the demeanor she give off. She never helped my fianc when he had his seizures and happens to have her as a doctor. The last time he had her he got upset and requested another doctor. She storms back into his room and threatened to call security on us. As I said, she doesnt care about helping patients who really do need help. Stay away from this dippy flake. My dog has more sense than this doctor does.

Dr. Susan A Tallick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phillipsburg, NJ.